Kid’s College classes are offered during two weeks in June. The teaching staff provides extraordinary learning opportunities that stimulate creative minds, build healthy bodies and challenge adventurous souls.
Online registration for Kids College is not available. To register your child for Kids College:
- Complete the Kids College registration form.
- Submit the form to the Continuing Education office:
- Fax the form to (406) 756-3351;
- Scan and email the form without card information to firstname.lastname@example.org, then call our office at (406) 756-3832 with payment information;
- In person by visiting the Continuing Education office between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The office is located in the Arts and Technology Building on the FVCC Campus at 777 Grandview Drive;
- Mail the registration form with payment to: FVCC, Continuing Education, 777 Grandview Drive, Kalispell, MT 59901
If you like teaching and have course ideas, or have questions about Kids College, contact the Continuing Education Office at (406) 756-3832 or at email@example.com.