Business and Computer workshops are open enrollment and scheduled throughout the year.
Today, business and technology are interdependent. For everything from simple communication to an elaborate data-tracking system that interfaces with your website, the computer becomes a necessity. Early registration is encouraged to ensure a space. View current information here:
- Register online for – Business Workshops and Computer Classes
- View the Current Term – Continuing Education Center Schedule
- Veterans Upward Bound-Orientation (PDF)
- ServSafe Flyer (PDF)
- Profit Mastery (PDF)
- Jump Start for Supervisors (PDF)
- Certified Interpretive Guide (PDF)
Licensing and Test Preparation
- ServSafe Food Protection Certification
- Certified Interpretive Guide Program
- Automotive Service Excellence
- Emergency Vehicle Technician
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Proficiency Certificate for Teacher Assistants
- Wildland Firefighter Training Institute
- First Class Boiler Operator Licensing Preparation
Online non-credit classes
Classes are offered on a variety of subjects – choose from over 300 courses. Enjoy quick and easy access at times that work for you. Visit our Online Instruction Center.
Tourism and hospitality training custom-designed for Montana hospitality providers. Learn more about this statewide tourism and hospitality program.
Veterans Upward Bound College Preparation
Refresh your math, writing and computer skills through free college prep classes offered in the evenings on the FVCC campus. See details on the Kalispell VUB classes here. These are veteran only classes and most are eligible for additional GI Benefits.
Mine Safety and Health (MSHA) Training
For mines, miners and related contractors, training is provided for all types of mining operations including surface, underground, metal-nonmetal, and coal operations by certified MSHA instructors.
Free Monthly Brown Bag Learning with FVCC Partners
For more information, please call (406) 756-3832 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.