Transfer degree programs are designed for students who want to begin their college education at FVCC and transfer to four year colleges or universities to complete their Bachelor’s degree.

What is a transfer degree?

You can obtain an Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS) degree in General Studies at FVCC, which will give you junior class status at the four-year college you transfer to. These degrees are designed to transfer easily to four-year colleges and universities in Montana and across the nation.

Transfer Student Success Stories

Tanner Morrison
Associate of Science in Engineering, 2013 FVCC Graduate
Studying Engineering at Montana State University, Bozeman
“Thanks to FVCC, I was over-prepared to enter Montana State University as a junior where I’m completing my engineering studies. Thanks to scholarships and FVCC’s low tuition and fees, I left the Flathead Valley free of student loans. I can’t emphasize enough how FVCC has helped me build my life resume.”

Bridget Unterreiner
Former FVCC Student
Studying Advertising & Marketing Communications at Fashion Institute of Technology, State University of New York
“I was so impressed that 15 FVCC general education credits were accepted by my university in NYC! Combined with AP credits from GHS, I was miles ahead of my freshman colleagues. FVCC really helped me learn the college system and prepared me for success.”