Information available from the Career Center
Graduate Placement Data
A Five Year Summary, with the results from the Flathead Valley Community College Graduate Survey over the past five years — 2013-2014, 2012-2013, 2011-2012, 2010-2011, — indicates the following averages over the past five years:
- Our graduates seeking employment consistently find jobs, with an overall placement rate of over 91%.
- Over 90% of our working graduates are employed in Montana, with many working locally.
- Generally, more than half of our graduates transfer to educational institutions
- Over 85% of those pursing their education go onto to attend Montana colleges.
The FVCC Annual Graduate Survey is made available to prospective students deciding upon a career, governing bodies and agencies who help students with the costs of education. We use this confidential information from students to help us evaluate and improve our programs. If you’d like further information about the results from our graduate surveys, please contact the Career Development Coordinator or call the Learning Resource Center at 756-3880 to make an appointment.
Occupation Outlook Information
- Career Coach
- Montana Career Information Systems: You may use the generic FVCC login: fvcc password: plan7ing. This is a resource for occupational information by individual job title – preparation, national and state outlook and school sorts.
- ONET Occupation Data Search job skills, tools or technology.
- CareerOneStop.org Tools to help job seekers, students, businesses, and career professionals. Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- CareerInfoNet National and state data on top occupations by wages and trends, fastest growing, highest paying and most openings.
- Gainful Employment Programs