- Meet with counselors to talk about your interests and find out about the many programs available.
- Meet our instructors. Meet our students.
- Talk to faculty about their vast work and academic experiences.
- Attend classes to experience the informal student-teacher interaction possible in classes with a 16:1 student/faculty ratio.
- Visit with a career counselor to discover the various services we offer to help you determine your interests and find a career that matches your goals and talents.
- Jump into a game of Frisbee on our spacious grounds or check out the students working together in the math lab.
- Tour our facilities, including the Arts and Technology Building, with a state-of-the-art culinary arts kitchen and black box theatre.
We welcome prospective students and family to visit our picturesque campus. We offer 1 hour campus walking tours or you can schedule a time to meet with an Admission Representative about applying to FVCC. Please note that requested times are not guaranteed and tours are offered based on staff and volunteer availability. You will receive a confirmation or request to reschedule your tour by email. Tours depart from the Admissions Office in Blake Hall Room 111.
[gravityform id=”97″ title=”false” description=”true”]
If you prefer to explore campus at your own pace, check out our Self Guided Tour.