- All certificate and degree seeking students MUST take the Compass Placement Test.
- Recent High School Graduates may be exempt from math placement test, refer to Alternative Placement guidelines and discuss with your advisor.
- All Running Start students, any non- degree students taking math and writing classes MUST take the Compass Placement Test.
- Transfer students without previous math and writing credit MUST take the Compass Placement Test.
- A practice test is available on the Compass website
A new student advising session will follow the compass test.
Additional tests administered at the Learning Center include
- ACT, SAT college admissions.
- TABE and HiSet (High School Equivalency Test) for adult basic education(link to ABE page).
- Testing accommodations for students with disabilities.
- Alternative testing for classroom support.
- Proctored testing for non-FVCC students can be arranged.
For more information or to schedule testing, call 756-3880 or 756-3890 or stop by the Learning Resource Building, room 129.