This program combines business background with heavy emphasis on either computer or management skills. This program consists of a one-year Certificate of Applied Science (CAS) degree, after which students may seek employment. Or, students can continue on to complete another year to earn an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree with an option in either Computers/Web Marketing or Management. Upon completion of this program, students will:
- Demonstrate mastery of computer software skills including Word, Excel, QuickBooks, Dreamweaver, Web 2.0, and Social Media;
- Demonstrate speed and accuracy skills in data entry;
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills working with teams, with customers, and with managers;
- Demonstrate basic marketing skills and marketing businesses on the web;
- Communicate using various mediums, including writing, verbal, and technology;
- Apply basic accounting functions to small business applications including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and QuickBooks; and
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of the law and business.