Flathead Valley Community College is committed to providing excellence in teaching and learning opportunities. FVCC’s strategic initiatives and institutional goals help define the college-wide strategic plan.
Our Strategic Initiatives
At FVCC, we will:
- Add value to students’ lives.
- Provide meaningful learning experiences.
- Excel as a preferred community resource and regional resource.
- Increase resources to support continuous growth and improvement.
- Foster a climate that enhances the well-being and productivity of college employees.
- Continue to serve as an accountable steward of public funds and trust.
- Maintain facilities and infrastructure to meet changing community needs.
Our Institutional Goals
- Goal 1: We will provide educational programs and courses that prepare our students for transfer to other post-secondary institutions, for the workforce and for citizenship.
- Goal 2: We will increase lifelong learning opportunities for our students and our community.
- Goal 3: We will be responsive to the community’s economic and workforce training needs.
- Goal 4: We will promote programs and activities that enhance the cultural and social well-being of our students and communities.
- Goal 5: FVCC will foster a positive learning and working environment and provide support services for student success.